Index du Forum

FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Membres   -  S’enregistrer   Connexion
Pokemon Blaze Black Rom

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> Le coin des commères, Vous avez la parole facile! Vous avez le besoin de vous exprimer! Alors par ici! >>> Bla bla bla! Parole! parole! Envoles toi!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sanrafer

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Pokemon Blaze Black Rom Répondre en citant

Pokemon Blaze Black Rom > urlin.us/2byvy

-..Koffing..and..Weezing..can..now..learn..Sludge..Wave..by..TMWarning:.Spoilers.inside!.-.It.appears.to.be.possible.for.an.error.to.occur.at.Driftveil.from.repeated.fishing.then.leavingThat...might...make...it...intrestingThis.can.mean.different.rosters,.different.Pokemon,.higher.levels.etcetera-.The.Important.Trainer.Rosters.document.now.details.the.battle.type,.rewards.and.new.teams.of.the.important.castEvery...single...trainer...in...the...game...has...had...their...Pokmon...edited,...fitting...a...new...level...curve...and...increasing...the...difficulty...overall-..Evolution..levels..edited..for..Scraggy,..Elgyem,..Litwick,..Mienfoo,..Golett,..Pawniard,..Rufflet,..Vullaby,..Deino,..Zweilous..and..Larvesta..to..counteract..their..earlier..appearancesThe.1.1.iteration.in.particular.was.a.godsend,.on.account.of.being.able.to.search.trainers.by.nameScreenshots:..Pokemon..Blaze..Black..2/Volt..White..2DS..ROM..Download..Download..Size:..80,9..MB..SolidFiles:..Blaze..Black..2..Vanilla..Blaze..Black..2..Complete..Volt..White..2..Vanilla..Volt..White..2..Complete..MEGA:All..4..games..in..folder..Mirrors:..PokemonBlazeBlack2v1.1-Complete.7z..PokemonVoltWhite2v1.1-Vanilla.7z..PokemonVoltWhite2v1.1-Complete.7z..PokemonBlazeBlack2v1.1-Vanilla.7z..Report..broken..links..only..hereThe.level.curve.takes.full.advantage.of.the.new.experience.system.in.Black.and.WhiteBlaze.Black.and.Volt.White.encompass.a.variety.of.differences.to.the.original.games.crystaltile2.was.absolutely.essential.to.this.project,.allowing.the.easy.insertion.and.extraction.of.the..NARC.files,.as.well.as.having.its.own.hex.editor.complete.with.file.index,.making.it.that.much.easier.to.edit.a.specific.Pokmon's.data-.Lenora.rematch.text.fixedI'll..try..it..outelementking:...It...was...thanks...to...him...that...I...even...got...to...start...hacking...B/W...fully...in...the...first...placeMultiples...of...certain...items,...such...as...the...evolution...stones,...the...Lucky...Egg...and...the...EXP...Share...are...also...given...out,...all...in...the...name...of...convenienceKazo..in..particular..can..also..be..thanked..for..the..1.1a..incarnation..of..the..trainer..editor,..a..key..tool..for..making..this..hackMember.SignZ.Timelord.Joined:.Jul.16,.2008.Messages:.2,025.Country:.This.looks.and.sounds.really.interestingThese.mostly.just.show.some.of.the.first.bits;.you'll.have.to.play.it.to.see.the.rest!.Warning:.Spoilers.inside!.A.list.of.people.who.did.something.to.contribute.towards.the.hack,.either.through.indirect.help.through.advice/knowledge.or.just.general.inspirationThis..is..to..do..with..the..game,..though,..and..is..not..fixable..BlahISuck,..Apr..2,..2011..Top..#15..Member..B3astinSnipes..GBAtemp..Fan..Joined:..Sep..18,..2009..Messages:..313..Location:..New..Jersey..Country:..srry..to..ask..this..but..the..game..the..whole..game..is..completely..edited..at..this..point?..or..are..there..some..part..not..done?....B3astinSnipes,..Apr..2,..2011..Top..#16..Member..Drayano..-.Rattata.and.Raticate.now.learn.TM01,.Hone.Claws-..Pin..Missile,..Arm..Thrust,..Comet..Punch..and..Spike..Cannon..are..now..25..power-The...Vanilla...Version...only...adds...the...challenge...and...the...way...some...trade...evolution...happen...in...the...game-..Gothitelle..and..Reuniclus..now..wild..in..Route..9That's..the..main..reason..I..left..the..legendaries..out..-..I..can't..stand..wild..encounters..with..really..rare..Pokmon..like..that,..and..since..I..don't..have..a..clue..how..to..script..and..such..in..B/W..I..chose..to..just..leave..them..outYes,...it's...completely...finishedIt.worked.just.great.for.new.level.up.evolutions.and.such.though,.and.still.does.If.you're.looking.for.a.challenge.designed.by.someone.who.thinks.they.know.the.Pokmon.games.in.and.out.(and.considering.my.ridiculous.amount.of.knowledge.about.them.and.my.three.walkthroughs,.I.certainly.hope.I.do!).then.this.is.the.hack.to.tryNewer...Than:...Search...this...thread...only...Search...this...forum...only...Display...results...as...threads...Useful...Searches...Recent...Posts...More f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Rickon

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Mai - 10:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Pokemon Blaze Black Rom Répondre en citant

I do like it! Would love to see more. Where to?

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 15:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Pokemon Blaze Black Rom

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> Le coin des commères, Vous avez la parole facile! Vous avez le besoin de vous exprimer! Alors par ici! >>> Bla bla bla! Parole! parole! Envoles toi! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation